DeployCentral

WIN 10 OS Digital Signature error

KEYS950EPF

Please boot to SmartDeploy media on the affected device (ideally with USB boot media with no answer file, to avoid starting another deployment and wiping the previous logs), click the Collect logs option, save the resulting zip file to an external location.

Submit it via the Support form, which includes a file upload option. 

I've upgraded the SD platform to the current release and have re-created the media as previously advised. I' still encountering the same  "OS couldn't be loaded because the Digital Signature of a file can't be verified. Windows\System32\Drivers\BoxGuest.sys (x0000428)

I've re-created the media, incorporated no answer file and collected the logs and attached them below. Thanks for your time and prompt assistance in advance.

DESKTOP-AHVIS3O.Logs.zip

None of the previous support steps has been successful at all in relieving my reoccurring issue. Again, I am consistently running into issues post image and receiving  "OS couldn't be loaded because the Digital Signature of a file can't be verified. Windows\System32\Drivers\BoxGuest.sys

x0000428” .

• I’ve been advised to re-create the image w/ no answer to collect the logs from the previous attempt.
    • Done
  • I was told to collect and submit the logs and was then advised to upgrade my application portal and re-deploy.
    • Done
  • I’ve been told to remove VB Guest additions and re-capture the image and re-deploy.
    • Done
  • I’ve no completely built a new Image, created the media, deployed the image and as soon as the system completes I’m receiving the aforementioned prompt.

I would really appreciate some support assistance that will assist me in solving the issue. I’ve access the community Forums and applied some steps there, No resolve. I need prompt assistance, b/c no one never answers my support calls. Thanks in advance for your time.

Why do I hear more from the VM prompt when I call support than I do an actual person? I have an urgent issue needing to be addressed and I get called when they get to me. I love the support when I get it, but I expect to talk to a person for a service purchased as versus their vm. IJS