DeployCentral

HTTP error

Hello Chris Dietz,

Does this occur right after you login? Or does this error present itself once you click Deployment packages.

Please ensure the following ports are opened on your network:

TCP 80 - HTTP

TCP 443 - HTTPS

TCP 8732 - ConsoleServiceWCF

TCP 8733 - ClientServiceWCF

TCP 8734 - ConsoleServiceSLWCF

TCP 8735 – ConsoleServiceMCWCF

If you still issues, we may need to take a closer look at your console.log located in C:\SmartDeploy\Logs from the SmartDeploy host machine. You can submit a ticket here. Please refer to this thread.

Thanks,

Chris

SmartDeploy Support

• 2 weeks later...

The new version is now utilizing TLS/https for improved security and we have seen proxy/web monitoring cause issues. Please try the following and let us know your results. 

• Stop the SmartDeploy Console Service in Services.msc 
  • Open a command prompt as admin and browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartDeploy\SmartDeploy Enterprise\Resources\ and run Consoleservice.exe /console like the following:

image.png

• Let that run for a minute or two then re-launch the SmartDeploy console and let us know if you still encounter the error. 

Thanks,

Devon

SmartDeploy Support

1 hour ago, SmartDeploySupport said:

The new version is now utilizing TLS/https for improved security and we have seen proxy/web monitoring cause issues. Please try the following and let us know your results. 

• Open a command prompt as admin and browse to C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartDeploy\SmartDeploy Enterprise\Resources\ and run Consoleservice.exe /console like the following:

image.png

• Let that run for a minute or two then re-launch the SmartDeploy console and let us know if you still encounter the error. 

Thanks,

Devon

SmartDeploy Support

I'm getting the same error message. Started happening after I updated.

Could you provide a fix for the rest of us? I ran the above fix and in the command window I am getting this message repeatedly:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 0 -  [x89C50118])

This is on a Windows 10 machine and not on my server. Not going to risk breaking SD on our server with this version until this is resolved.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, SmartDeploySupport said:

image.png

Thanks,

Devon

SmartDeploy Support

This fixed our issue with the same error.