DeployCentral
Chin Jam

Deploying Powershell Scripts

Hi, I am new to Smart Deploy and have been searching the forum but havent found what i am looking for and hoping someone can assist.

I want to know if you can deploy powershell scripts to client computer from the smartdeploy console.  I want to deploy simple copy or config scripts to client computers that have the smart deploy client/agent installed.

If so what is the process to configure this?  

Thanks,

CJ

You can create Application Packs for running PowerShell scripts, and push those to your SmartDeploy clients. Here's our KB article for creating custom Application Packs; 
https://support.smartdeploy.com/support/solutions/articles/48000960633-create-your-own-custom-application-pack

You'll need to add PowerShell.exe -NoProfile -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy bypass -File to the start of the executable path after selecting your script,, per the documentaiton. 

Thanks for the reply Jeff but unfortunately the powershell script is not deploying through Smart Deploy.  The script executes on the computer locally, so I know it works.

Is there a log file I can view to help troubleshoot the issue? 

thanks,

CJ