DeployCentral

Object Reference Not Set error

Aaron@Shared

This is my 2nd error when deploying an image directly from the SmartDeploy Console on the server and not thru WDS.

Here is the error:

ApplicationFrameHost_uHGp5P03aW.jpg.2fa49ef3cbb28e667c372a878d9addba.jpg

Imaging proceeded without an issue and successfully imaged the machine. Thoughts?

Running Windows Server 2012 R2 with SD version 2.0.3080

I want to attach the log but can't because the limit is 72KB!!

Hi Aaron,

That's no problem - I'll send you an email shortly - please note you can always submit logsets via email (support@smartdeploy.com) or the Support Form :

https://support.smartdeploy.com/support/tickets/new

If a file exceeds 20MB, just shoot us an email and let us know, and we can provide a method for you to submit it.

Glenn
SmartDeploy Support

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, R Bond said:

Did anyone get anywhere with this issue?  I'm now receiving the same message during image deployment and it appears the imaging process completes successfully after I click Ok.

This  error message pops up here and there, and usually doesn't break the process. It could be a problem parsing the Answer File, but you'd want to file a ticket with support and send in the related log for us to look at. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Harris said:

This  error message pops up here and there, and usually doesn't break the process. It could be a problem parsing the Answer File, but you'd want to file a ticket with support and send in the related log for us to look at. 

Thanks Jeff.  I'll test another and if it happens again I put in a ticket.

• 2 years later...

Curious about any resolution as we are getting this as well. I would just re-create the application pack, but I can't even get in to check the config selections. It was working great so I was hoping to at least be able to do that. it was our O365 application pack.  Thanks