DeployCentral

Media Wizard

nokastom

Hi.

Rebuilded the image, downloaded pack from your site, made a new pack containing all packmodels downloaded. Getting an error when using Media Wizard and creating Offline deployment media, that states that the platform pack is corrupt. Regardless of the packs I choose, singel or multi, old or new, i get the same error.

15gsae1.png

ngvnn9.png

Regards

Tom Tangen

Hi Tom,

I have seen this come about in the past when the Media Wizard cannot correctly get the size of the Platform Pack. Can you please try changing the number format in regional settings to English rather than what it currently is?

Thanks,

Erik

Hi Tom,

I have seen this come about in the past when the Media Wizard cannot correctly get the size of the Platform Pack. Can you please try changing the number format in regional settings to English rather than what it currently is?

Thanks,

Erik

Hi again.

That seems to be the case for us also, changing from norwegian to english, solved the issue!

"Media Wizard" worked like a charm this time around, now it's time to test the new image :)

Thanks for the quick solution :).

Regards

Tom Tangen

• 1 month later...

Hi, I as well get this error, but how exactly can you change the regional settings?

I can't seem to find it.

thnx!

The regional settings can be changed through the operating system's control panel. For example in the Windows 7 Control Panel you will see the option for Clock, Language, Region.