DeployCentral

Got this error while trying out WDS deployment

REiiGN15

-1054801659 means there is no WDS multicast transmission associated with your Install image, or it needs to be recreated. You will need to right click on your install image and select Create Multicast Transmission, or delete the current one associated to your install image and recreate with the same steps.

If you still encounter the same error, we have seen this if the .RWM is corrupted or associated to the wrong image somehow.

- Delete your ImageGroup via the WDS interface

- Create a new ImageGroup via the WDS interface

- Import your Install image into the Imagegroup

- Right click on your image and select "Create multi-cast transmission"

- Attempt to re-deploy and say "Yes" when asked if it's a multicast transmission

Let us know your results.

SmartDeploy Support

• 8 months later...

I know this is an old topic, but i'm getting a similarly cryptic error when trying to deploy an unattended image via wds. my error code is 3240165637

it boots to the wds session ok, provisions the disks, then on the next step, deploying the image I get the error code.

have I missed something somewhere?

Once you receive the error, dismiss it and close out of the Deploy Wizard. Click the link to open a command prompt and browse to X:\Windows\Temp\Deploy.log. Save that to a USB/Network share and send it to support @ smartdeploy .com referencing this thread and we can take a look.

Thanks,

SmartDeploy Support

• 3 months later...
On 11/9/2016 at 4:17 PM, SmartDeploySupport said:

Once you receive the error, dismiss it and close out of the Deploy Wizard. Click the link to open a command prompt and browse to X:\Windows\Temp\Deploy.log. Save that to a USB/Network share and send it to support @ smartdeploy .com referencing this thread and we can take a look.

Thanks,

SmartDeploy Support

Same issue... what was the result and solution please.

Thanks in advanced

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Friends,

I am getting the same error as all you guys are .. trying to deploy windows 10 using DHCP over multicast using netgear prosafe plus gs108 switch. 

When I try a non smart deploy image using multicast it works fine but when I use smart deploy image it fails. 

Here is what I am seeing in the log files.... 

7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : #ihc,Deploy,WriteToLog : =============== PROCESSING WDS SESSION ===============
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : Deploy,FileOrFolderExists,WriteToLog : S:\res.rwm does not exist.
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : Deploy,FileOrFolderExists,WriteToLog : T:\res.rwm does not exist.
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : Deploy,TransferFile,WriteToLog : Transferring WDS:Group1/Windows10WDS-flat.wim/1 from win-7c508176g6q from res.rwm to T:\res.rwm
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : Deploy,TransferFile,WriteToLog : Transferring WDS:Group1/Windows10WDS-flat.wim/1 from win-7c508176g6q from res.rwm to T:\res.rwm, returned: 3240165637
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 1  : <.ctor>b__4,ShowModal,WriteToLog : MessageBox : Deploy Wizard : An unknown error occurred while establishing a WDS session to WIN-7C508176G6Q. Error code: 3240165637
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : Deploy,CopyFile,WriteToLog : Copying X:\Windows\Temp\Deploy.log to T:\WINDOWS\Debug\Deploy.log
7/23/2018 11:34:11 AM : 15 : CopyFile,FileOrFolderExists,WriteToLog : T:\WINDOWS\Debug does not exist.

Error : There was an error with processing the WDS session and An unknown error occurred while establishing a WDS session Error Code : 3240165347

Does anyone have a solution please ? 

Thanks. 

Deploy.log

Guys / Gals,

It's been a while, so i'm trying to remember the fix that worked for me. - I seem to recall the issue was either due to a. my answer file containing a network drive mapping for the image that mapped to the root of a drive eg: \\server\x$\Images_directory and  the fix was to recreate the answer file changing the mapping to use the sharename eg: \\server\SD_Images

Or b. The image was Win10 v1703, and the version of SmartDeploy on our imaging server didn't fully support deployment of v1703 images. - The fix for that was upgrading the version of Smart Deploy Enterprise.

I don't have the email chain, so I can't say for sure, but those I recall.