DeployCentral

Adding plateform pack in wizard

riv

Hi, I'm trying to make my first image using smart deploy.

At the final stage, in creating the media, I added a platform pack that I downloaded successfully for the built-in application of smart deploy as well as from the website directly ,

Both failed, I tried first with the built-in application of smart deploy and it said it was corrupted, although I could edit it with no problem. So I re-downloaded it from the website directly, browsed to the downloaded pack, same error. The wizard says it is corrupted.

Basically I cannot add a platform pack in my image.

Any idea?

It is worth mentioning that I'm currently using the trial version.

Sorry: the second screenshot is in french. Here is the translation:

Arguments :
Debugging resource strings are unavailable . Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem . Consult http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.41212.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Format_invalidString

On the web, it seems to be related to a silverlight issue. I have the latest version installed on the computer running smart deploy.

Thank you

error 1.jpg

error 2.jpg

Hello,

We received your email as well, but wanted to reply here as well just in case someone else experiences this. You will want to change the host's language to US/English and you shouldn't receive this error anymore.

Thanks,

SmartDeploy Support